COLLECTION OF INFORMATION:
1. Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account.
2. Information including, user name, address, phone number and email address may be collected at the time of user registration. The information we collect from you includes things like: Your name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, credit card number and other payment information, driver’s license number, and credit application information such as your Social Security number. Demographic and lifestyle information, such as age, personal interests and product preferences. It may also include information you give us about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient, or the name and contact info of a representative to pick up your orders from friends and family.
3. It is mandatory for users to provide certain categories of Business Data and Personal Data (as specified at the time of collection). In the event that users do not provide any or sufficient Business Data and/or Personal Data marked as mandatory, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such users with our products or services.
4. We record and retain details of users’ activities. Information relating to such transactions including the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information and any trade dispute records may be collected when sale and purchase transactions are conducted or facilitated.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA:
If you provide any Personal Data to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Verifying your identity;
- Verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the sites;
- Processing your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the sites and maintaining and managing your registration;
- Providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
- To facilitate communication between buyers and sellers on the Sites;
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
1. We use the information we collect for things like:
2. Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information
3. Processing returns, exchanges and requests
4. Tracking and confirming online orders
5. Delivering or installing products
6. Managing our online program
7. Marketing and advertising products and services.
8. Establishing and managing your accounts with us.
9. Communicating things like special events, sweepstakes, promotions and surveys
- Identifying you on our websites and tailoring advertisements and offers to you (both on our websites and on other websites) based on your interaction with us in our stores and online.
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
RCG Store does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders.
- Delivering packages.
- Scheduling and performing installations.
- Servicing products.
- Maintaining our program.
- Fulfilling subscription services.
- Applying for credit cards and processing credit card payments.
CHILD USE: We do not knowingly collect personal information from, or sell products for purchase by, persons under the age of 18. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. Do not provide information to us, or purchase from this Site, if you are under the age of 18.
We may disclose personal information when required by law or in good-faith that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on our Site.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES: