The physical and mechanical properties of viscose largely depend on the way a fibre is shaped. The fabric can be glossy or matt, lightweight or heavy, textured or smooth. 100% viscose looks similar to silk — it is semitransparent and glossy. To reduce the natural gloss, special matting chemicals are applied.
Our Viscose Fabric is
- Soft and nice to the touch
- Warm in winter and cool in summer
- Easily dyeable
- The dyeing technology allows for maximum colour penetration into the fibres
- If correctly dyed, it doesn’t fade in the sun
- Lighter than cotton
- It absorbs twice more moisture than cotton
- Highly durable when dry
- Good at retaining body heat
- Needs no special recycling
No products were found matching your selection.